Everyone loves Halloween. Who would not be excited to act like a kid for a day again, wearing and seeing amazing costumes, and watching out for surprises? Like everyone else, SEO National takes Halloween very seriously. Here’s our top 5 office related costumes.
5 – Nerd
What would a top 5 nerd costume list be without, well, a nerd? It’s the return of the nerd!
Reveal your invincible, all-knowing, and geeky side. With funky accessories, you will shed you sex appeal effortlessly as you appear in your un-adulterated and fantasy-enamored persona.
(YOdesigner / freeimages.com)
4 – Computer
You can be a computer. Why not? It is not hard. The best part is that you can use computer pickup lines to highlight your character. Here are some hilarious lines.
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for?
- Is your name Wi-fi? Because I’m really feeling a connection.
- You’ve stolen the ASCII to my heart.
- Are you a computer keyboard? Because you’re my type.
- Isn’t your e-mail address email@example.com?
A quick image search on Google will give you plenty of ideas.
3 – The Boss
Everyone likes to be the boss, so dressing up like a corporate executive is always a favorite. Plus, you do not need to worry much about costume details. All you need is some stuffy clothes and an attitude? Am I right?
2 – Milton from Office Space
Milton is the funny and sympathetic character in the movie Office Space. His biggest concern in his working life is his ownership of a stapler. The now cult-like character has become a costume favorite among offices. His attire and general features are very distinctive and recognizable. A comb-over hairdo, large glasses, disturbing mustache and a red stapler is all you need to reflect this iconic character.
1 – Bill Lumbergh from Office Space
A caricature of corporate management, Lumbergh is the division Vice President of the software company Initech. Bill Lumbergh has a strong and dominating personality. With a dash of vanity, on top of his faux pas attire, he is indeed a very comical antagonist. Here are some important highlights to make sure you nail Bill Lumbergh.
- He drives a blue Porsche 911 SC with a vanity license plate “MY PRSHE”
- He wears a two-tone shirt with French cuffs,
- He has suspenders and a belt buckle for his dress pants
- He always carries with him his mug