Visual content is one of the most effective marketing tools. It is used on social media platforms, blogs, online articles, and across web pages. Visual content, from images to videos, animations to presentations, and charts to infographics, could make or break your company’s marketing campaign.
Visual content is successful because it is quick and easy for viewers to grasp. It can convey stores of information far faster than text can, as well as in a way that is far more appealing to the eye.
As indispensable as visual content is, however, it can also be very time-consuming to create. Thankfully, you don’t have to start from scratch every time you need a new image. Consider some of my favorite sites for sourcing fresh and creative images:
- Creattica — This is the right place for you if you are looking for a gallery of great designs that have been accepted as quality content. Using the site’s search function, you can access an impressive repository of top-quality visual content to inspire you.
- Stock.xchng — If you need a professional photographer but your budget cannot support one, visit stock.xchng. You will find more than 350,000 free stock images to pick and choose from to help in creating visual content for your website.
- MorgueFile — MorgueFile allows users easy access to images for marketing campaigns. All that the site asks of you is to give credit to their photographers.
- Compfight — This is an image search engine utilizing Flickr. It allows you to search for content by license type.
- Dribbble — Look here for a collection of work done by web and graphic designers, logo artists, illustrators, and other creative experts. The site will give you a glimpse into how professional designers work and produce their visual content.
- Pixabay — Images on this site are published under Creative Commons public domain deed, which means anybody can copy, modify, or distribute the images without the need for permission, even if you use the images for commercial purposes.
These different sources of visual content will allow you to optimize your website and utilize all the tools of your marketing campaign to ensure business growth.