As an entrepreneur, there are two things that you love most, your work and your family. Sometimes it seems like your business is another child of yours. It needs constant attention, to be fed, to be supported. But family always comes first. So how do you balance family and work life? Here are a few productivity tools that can help a working parent become more productive while freeing up time to focus on what matters most, your family.
1. Free SEO Report. At SEO National, we know how valuable it is to be able to identify performance issues within your own website. That’s why we offer a free tool to help you identify pros and cons of you website’s visibility, performance, social media engagement, and more.
2. Google for Entrepreneurs. This community brings entrepreneurs and startups together in shared communities to maximize productivity. What better way to increase productivity than to learn from like-minded individuals?
3. LeadSift.com. This tool makes it easy for you to automate lead generation by qualifying social media chatter. Social media users regularly cry for help, posting they are looking for the best SEO company, web designer, plumber, dentist, whatever, and LeadSift sifts thought the data for you.
4. Bright Journey. This website allows you to ask questions or share your knowledge about all things start-ups. Learn from experts that have launched and sold successful startups, or ask questions so you can be the next to do so yourself. Best of all, it’s free.
5. Fiverr. Nearly any digital service that you can think of can either be sold or be bought on Fiverr for just $5. Need a blog post? Fiverr. Need an audio jingle? Fiverr. Everything you can imagine that could help you with your online life is available on Fiverr.
6. LucidPress. This tool allows you to create visually appealing prints or digital media. Now you can look like an INC 500 company on a shoe-string budget.